Friday 11 January 2019

'October' movie review

1.

Name: October
IMDb rating:7.6
My rating:8.5
-This romantic drama film directed by Shoojit Sircar and produced by Ronnie Lahiri and Sheel Kumar.Also A debute film for both Sandhu and Rao. Varun dhawan plays one of his best
character.

October review :




Watch the Trailer here.
The movie starts with showing a careless character Dan (Varun Dhawan) who is a hotel managment student along with his colleagues doing their internship course in a hotel.All was going like every day. Dan got punishments and warnings for his attitude. But one day Suddenly an accident happend to one of his co-worker named Shiuli (Banita Sandhu) and here the movie started showing its colour.That accident emotionally touched Dan that he never thought of.He gradually seeking love and many of his question's answer.Dan and Shiuli aren't alike to their character but how they came close to each other without saying a word,this make sence that love is a blind folded thing  Dan could not help himself but taking care of Shiuli was being more important for him than his internship and career. Literally Shiuli(Bangly term) Night Jesmin is a flower, blooms only in October.They have a very short life,this metaphor is significantly enlighting the whole story.Notable, Shiuli is very calm and intelligent girl.Before her accident he barely talked to Dan and had no feelings for him 

Shoojit Sircar's this film expresses alot without saying too much.Cinematography was just top notch.Every single details was like crystal clear.At least for me 
I personally like this film and suggest you to watch this one.One of the best movie for me in 2018.I hope I didn't give you any spoilers.
*And please mark my mistakes and text me inbox 
*Any suggestion you want to give me comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow Us @soratemplates